Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Yoga Classes in Paris


This summer, come visit me at Centre du Yoga Marais in the 3eme in Paris.
(I'm new to the studio, so my bio and schedule are not posted on the main website yet, but they are on the blog.)

It's a sweet studio right next to the Conservatoire des Art et Metiers and the Musee des Art et Metiers. On Saturday, sleep late, stroll into class at 12:30 pm and bliss out with a Level I Hatha Flow. On Wednesday at 7:30 pm, before aperitif/dinner/wine at one of the bazillion cafes in the neighborhood, join me for a dynamic and detoxifying Level I/II Hatha Flow.

In a clean and supportive environment, you'll find what you need to shake off the urban distractions and experience a moment (or several) of serenity.

If you're looking for some one-on-one instruction, I teach individual private sessions, as well as, group private sessions at the same studio. Just email and we'll set up a time: amanda@dogayoga.net

Centre du Yoga Marais
72 rue Vertbois
Paris
Metro(s): Art et Metiers, Temple, Republique