Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yoga Playlists (and why everyone needs more accordion in your life)

At long last, I've created an iMix on iTunes of the playlist I used for the SF workshop. My apologies for taking so long. Several of you have asked me for it. The original application I was using to share playlists is no longer working for me, so this is a temporary solution.

You can get to the playlist by searching in iTunes for:
GBS SF Yoga and Terroir.

I intend to share my class playlists more regularly here, in the blog, as soon as I find a reliable application. Any suggestions?

Accordions will begin to factor even more prominently, I'm guessing, along with some dead French crooners.

What are you all listening to at the moment? Always looking for new musical inspiration.

I'm also curious how other yogis feel about the music-in-yoga-class-good/bad/middle ground debate? Does music help you tune-in or turn-off? Is it a conscious complement to your practice or another distraction? Does the genre of music make a difference?


Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent

Victor Hugo